We provide advanced geospatial services for our customers in the energy sector.
Generation and use of high-resolution geospatial data is critical to realizing the energy transition. We understand the quality and limitations of existing spatial dataset and optimize data acquisition when new data must be obtained.
- Resource mapping (biomass (agricultural, urban, forest wastes), solar, wind)
- Acquisition of multisource GIS datasets.
- Development of high-resolution GIS databases through aerial photo-interpretation
- Noise receptor identification, farms, electrical substations, transmission lines, wetlands, etc.
- Site identification of renewable energy projects.
- Constraints analysis to optimize land leasing activities and project layouts.
- Preparation of site plan and thematic maps.
- Geospatial advisory to meet RFP requirements and to maintain development flexibility.
- Portfolio reviews and site ranking based on a multi-criteria analysis.